Problems printing from Reports

From: Rene S. Nielsen <renesn_at_image.dk>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 22:06:24 +0100

Hi

I'm having a problem printing a report from report builder.

I have developed a report on a win98 machine, that will print out on a serial printer.
The serial printer has a printer driver like any normal printer.

On win98 The printing goes fine, and the report looks nice.

On win 2000, I only get 4-5 blank lines and no text....

I have tried to generate the report to PDF and then print the report from there, but the text size get mixed up. RTF looks strange. And word can't write to the printer either.

I seems to me that the problem might be windows and not oracle, but I was wondering if any of you have had any experience like this on.

please let me know if you know how to solve this

Regards
  Rene Received on Mon Nov 25 2002 - 22:06:24 CET

Original text of this message