Re: URGENT: How to access other user's tables inside a forms 6.0 application

From: Elias Asfaw-Kirby <elias_at_icpsr.umich.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:56:20 -0500

I like the SYNONYM fix it will fix your problems and is flexible.

Next time you create a form either put in the schema name manually or get used to checking the Show All Users or Schemas checkbox. If that's checked it will put in the schema name automatically.

Elias Asfaw-Kirby
elias at icpsr umich dot edu

--
---