Re: Problem: ORA-01002

From: Alex Filonov <afilonov_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Nov 2002 07:59:22 -0800

"Konanykin AV" <konanykin_av_at_nlmk.ru> wrote in message news:<pnFyzJhkCHA.3236_at_fairy.ao.nlmk>...
> Hi
>
> eng:
> In my opinion the answer here is not present.
> A lot of chatter - result empty.
> Would tell simply better: that never such problem met.
>
> rus:
> По-моему ответа здесь нет.
> Много трепотни - результат пустой.
> Лучше сказали бы просто: что никогда с такой проблемой не встречались.
>
> With regards

Hi,

Sometimes you get ORA-1002 in forms when you try to select or select for update in the trigger, and the table you select from is the base table of the block. Check if that's not the issue. Also check if several triggers of the same block try to do select for update on the same table. For example, pre-update and when-validate-record. Received on Mon Nov 25 2002 - 16:59:22 CET

Original text of this message