PeopleSoft Adhoc Queries in Oralce

From: psivakumar <psivakumar_at_rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:33:22 GMT

[Quoted] Recently upgraded to PeopleSoft 8.3 running in Oracle 8.1.7 (Windows 2000). [Quoted] Some of the queries worked in fine 7.5 in Oracle 8.1.6 (HPUX). (Please do not ask why we migarted from UNIX to Windows. (management decision?) )

We did retrofit the queries for new table structures and views. However, the [Quoted] performance is HORRIBLE. I would like to hear some experience from the field [Quoted] where somebody went through the same pain.

Any suggesstions and/or hints Received on Mon Nov 25 2002 - 00:33:22 CET

Original text of this message