Re: sqlplus alternative

From: Johan den Boer <me_at_me.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 17:50:55 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] The tool can run under every OS. So window users don't have to stick to TOAD or
[Quoted] the oracle client software.

Many users find sqlplus a disaster you have to format everything yourself. Not possible to scroll back
[Quoted] on the screen or left and right. You have to supply stupid commands to show [Quoted] a page at ne time etc, etc.

Oracle can lear a lot of my interface. informix has something like isqlmon too, they understand how
[Quoted] to satisfy users to have a nice look at their data.

Only 'old fashioned users' stick to oracle sqlplus.

regards

johan

"Johan den Boer" <me_at_me.nl> schreef in bericht news:ar7go0$bl4$1_at_news.hccnet.nl...