Re: Problem: ORA-01002

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 21 Nov 2002 03:40:24 -0800

"Konanykin AV" <konanykin_av_at_nlmk.ru> wrote in message news:<1nDbWAKkCHA.3848_at_fairy.ao.nlmk>...
> Здравствуйте все!
>
> Помогите решить проблему.
> Она состоит в следующем:
> Есть две базы/машины A(7.2.2.4) и B(8.1.7.4).
> В A под unix существуют в forms3 приложения которые запускаются на машине A
> и в них по synonym через link обращаются к базе B.
> Триггеры post-query, on-validate и другие вызывают ошибку:
> ORA-01002 fetch out of sequence

[Quoted] You've also ran into three other errors:

NWG-01001 wrong newsgroup
NWG-01002 wrong language
NWG-01003 crossposting

Pls correct these three errors before next post.

With regards

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader

Note: pagesflames_at_usa.net has been cancelled due to changes (maybe we
can call it an overture to bankruptcy) on that server. I'm still using
this email to prevent SPAM. Maybe one day I will change it and have a
proper mail even for news, but right now I can be reached by this
email.