Export failing

From: Foxy <bw-www_at_dcs.gla.ac.uk>
Date: 18 Nov 2002 04:26:39 -0800

I have Oracle 9i Server on a Windows 2K box with 6 small databases. I used the exp command line utility to export 2 of the databases... no problem. I can't get it to export the other databases though.

. exporting pre-schema procedural objects and actions

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 3113 encountered
ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 1041 encountered
ORA-01041: internal error. hostdef extension doesn't exist
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

The databases are up and I can connect to them locally and remotely. The alert log shows

found dead shared server 'S000, pid = (10, 1)

I tried running a scheduled export from OEM but it tells me that 'the job did not write any output'. Any help please?

thanks

-barbara Received on Mon Nov 18 2002 - 13:26:39 CET

Original text of this message