Re: Toad can multi-thread & doesn't have to lock up during long queries !

From: Toadman <toadman_at_toadsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 02:15:14 GMT

It has been an option in TOAD for far longer than three versions but has always previously defaulted to FALSE because of the performance hit. My own propensity to favor performance over convenience has always dominated TOAD options and features. But I suspect that the default will be reversed in the next version.