looking for a product to reverse engineer Oracle PL/SQL to flowchart

From: Thomas K. McLean <tkmclean1_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 08:29:50 -0600

Hello everyone,

     I am trying to find out if there is a product which will examine Oracle PL/.SQL Procedures and Functions and then output a Visio type flowchart depicting the program logic. Yeah I know that one usually makes a flowchart then writes the program (duh) but I have a client that has written a huge home brewed app and now is required to document the programs by examining the existing code and create a flow chart of each procedure/function. I have found a company that says they are coming out with such a product but the 1st release will not be ready for at least a year.

    I am not talking about an ERD generator (there are plenty of those).

Any clues?

--
Thomas K. McLean
3723 Railway Ave