Developer 2000 6i

From: Lee Yew Liong <leeyewl_at_pd.jaring.my>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:12:57 +0800

Hallo,

I having problem to install Developer 2000. It promt the error => rsf80.map(0): File_Not_Found while mapping rsf80. I did a searching, the file is there inside some other directory. I try to copy it to "install" directory, does not work too.

What is the correct path for rsf80.map? Or, where I can download a full copy of Developer 2000 which is run under Win98 SE?

I have Designer 6i R4.4, but it said it still need me to install Forms Developer.

Thank you very much. Received on Fri Nov 15 2002 - 07:12:57 CET

Original text of this message