Re: workflow

From: Harri Kaukovuo <harri.kaukovuo4_at_nic.fi>
Date: 12 Nov 2002 16:38:54 GMT

You can call PL/SQL procedure which calls the servlets or JSP code. Another possibility is to write a Java class to do your stuff and let WF java background engine to execute the workflow activities.

  • Harri

rdiegoc_at_uol.com.ar (Diego) wrote in

> can I execute servlets and jsp with oracle workflow?
> How do I call a servlet or jsp of my web application from an activity
> of the workflow?
> How do I implement tomcat with oracle workflow?
>
> thanks
> Diego
>
> "Will Trash-Spam" <mrscopeman_at_hotmail.com> escribió en el mensaje

>> Oracle Technology Network is a good place to start, unfortunately
>> Oracle don't see Workflow as a frontline product (especially in
>> Europe) and their support and training for it are patchy to say the
>> least.  But some of us have seen that as an advantage ;o)
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Mark Stafford
>> Sciamus Limited
>> http://www.sciamus.com
>> UK Oracle Workflow Consultancy.

Anti-spam: To reply by e-mail please ERASE the "4" after kaukovuo4