Report builder 6 and Epson TM210A M119 printer problem

From: Aca Vasic <acko_at_ni.ac.yu>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 08:07:51 +0100

Hi,
[Quoted] I have a problem with report developed in Report Builder 6. It should be printed on Epson TM210A M119 printer (receipt paper). I set the page height [Quoted] in report and on printer to 327.6 cm, but unless I manually set margins every time before I print (page setup in parameter form of report), printable area is cut to 29 cm, and longer reports are cut off. I don't want to manually set margins every time I print, especially because [Quoted] I don't want any parameter form to show, so, my question is: Is there a way to set margins with parameter (or on command line, I know the [Quoted] way to set pagesize, but how can I set margins?), or is there some other way to solve this problem
Thanks in advance
Aca Vasic Received on Tue Nov 05 2002 - 08:07:51 CET

Original text of this message