Problem with TNSListner and ManagementServer Services

From: sachin.gugale <gugale_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 19:58:07 GMT

Hi,

I'm having problem with TNSListner and ManagementServer services. I've oracle 9.2 database server installed on win 2000 pro.

When I try to start Management Server windows come back with a message "couldn't start the service, the service hasn't returned any error message".

I' m able to start TNSListner but after some time it stops automatically.

I was not having any problem until one day I stopped oracle database services manually.

Thanks
Sachin Received on Mon Nov 04 2002 - 20:58:07 CET

Original text of this message