Re: Can anyone burn me an Oracle JDeveloper CD (UK)

From: Reg <2regburgess_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 13:07:26 GMT

I had similar problems with downloading from OTN, Oracle's suggestion was to get "getRight" and they provided a link to it. Over the course of about 10 days I actually downloaded the gig and a half server zip file server_all_90201.zip with many disconnects and reboots. This is one restartable download utility that DOES put the parts back together (-:

FWIW, etc.

\R