Re: Can anyone burn me an Oracle JDeveloper CD (UK)

From: Reg <2regburgess_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 13:02:20 GMT

Technically this is trivial (-:
I am not unsympathetic, however there are at least a couple of issues; a) Licencing - I know, they distribute it freely, but that doesn't mean that I can.
b) The version we get from US sites is likely to have code that is under export control - translation; I want to stay out of jail.

Sorry, but...

\R