IMP Question

From: Alex Esselstein <abe_at_abetss.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 18:15:19 GMT

Hi
I have a question --

Quick Background:
I have a table, gift which had one column, amt_used updated to equal another column, amount yesterday. I have a .dmp of the entire thing from thursday night with the correct values for amt_used. I was either going to create a new schema to import just gift into or rename gift to gift_bad and then reimport gift. After that I was planning on running some queries to find the records that were changed yesterday & today that are valid, and update the gift imported from backup accordingly. I am using 7.3.4 on a Windows 2000 server.

I was wondering if anyone had any reccomendations or command line help on the best way to do this. Anyone have any suggestions or command line examples I could use? If you are willing to help, please advise. Thanks so much!

Alex Esselstein
ABE Technology Support Services
http://www.abetss.com
614.581.2539 Voice
614.444.3568 Fax
pagealex_at_abetss.com Text Messaging

Disclaimer:
This e-mail will be of no force of effect and will not be binding on ABE Technology Support Services, unless a hard copy of this e-mail, signed by an authorized official of the company, has been sent to the recipient of this message. Received on Sat Nov 02 2002 - 19:15:19 CET

Original text of this message