Re: [ANNOUNCE] basicPortal v0.7e released

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 12:12:51 -0600

And you posted this here, why?
..There are groups for commercials ( and free stuff announcements are commercials, in this context)

john_at_eagleinfosystems.com(john_at_eagleinfosystems.com) wrote:

>The basicPortal project on Sourceforge has just released a new release of
>their FREE OPEN SOURCE portal software. See http://basicportal.SF.net.
>
>basicPortal is a SET OF vertical applications designed to increase web programmer productivity that incorporates Struts, the JSTL tag library, a BASIC DAO
>implementation, and MVC programming techniques. The goal of basicPortal is provide developers with a working base of code to jumpstart their web/portal projects.
>
>basicPortal:
>
>- contains the functionality common to 80% of web projects
>- we let developers customize the last 20%.

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Nov 01 2002 - 19:12:51 CET

Original text of this message