How to generate an array with user parameter form?

From: Mark Burns <mburns_at_sjm.com>
Date: 30 Oct 2002 09:55:32 -0800

[Quoted] I have a system where the user will select a (unknown #) of values for a specific field and then I want to base my report's select statement on the values the user has choosen (I assume that I would use lexical references.) But with the user parameter form I can only select a single value for each item. Is there any way to select multiple values?

Another way I was going at this is through forms, but using the parameter_lists does not seem to be able to handle an array of values for a single parameter.

any ideas??

Mark Burns Received on Wed Oct 30 2002 - 18:55:32 CET

Original text of this message