Re: Oracle integrity

From: Michael Kuznetsov <mvk_at_servocomp.ru>
Date: 30 Oct 2002 02:34:56 -0800

[Quoted] Hi Laurent,

There is old but still useful book 'Oracle Scripts'. You can buy it on amazon.com. In this book there are some useful scripts for DBA. Script 'every5' checks new oracle trace files for errors and send notification to DBA by e-mail.

About checking database integrity. There aren&#8217;t special tools to checking integrity because Oracle foreign keys guaranty integrity of stored information. If you mean about physical destruction of Oracle data files you will know about it quickly by calls of angry customers.

Regards,
Michael
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Programming
http://www.brainbench.com