anyone used NetIQ??

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_nospam.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:30:05 GMT

Our network admin is trying to tout the virtues of NetIQ as an alternative to Quests Spotlight. I haven't had time to take a detailed look at it, but from what he's shown me it doesnt do much more, if any, than I am already doing in OEM.

A dba for a vendor we are purchasing a large app from recommended Spotight over OEM for its real time monitoring for this particular app, but our net admin wants to go with the NetIQ package as it fits better with what he has to monitor.

When I get a chance I'll look more, but thought perhaps someone on the NG has used this before.

TIA Received on Wed Oct 30 2002 - 00:30:05 CET

Original text of this message