Oracle integrity

From: Laurent Boutet <laurent.boutet_at_clinsight.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 16:51:12 +0100

hi !

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'd like to know if any oracle tools would exist to show me the integrity of [Quoted] my oracle database...for instance
[Quoted] [Quoted] the list of deadlocks...
[Quoted] If this tool could print the report...it would be great... [Quoted] It's usefull to prove to my customers that my oracle database works fine...even if i have a network problem...or if the server is badly shutdowned...

[Quoted] I hope you'll understand my english...(you're welcome to correct my french accent ;-)))

Thanks in advance,
Laurent Boutet Received on Mon Oct 28 2002 - 16:51:12 CET

Original text of this message