Oracle Discoverer ?!

From: HKNet <abc_at_hknet.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:26:48 +0800

[Quoted] I found that there are 3 kinds of Oracle Discoverer products. What should my company purchase within a tight budget?
  1. Oracle Discoverer Desktop Edition (client server based)
  2. Oracle 9i AS Enterprise Edition (web browser based)
  3. Oracle Internet developer suite including Discoverer Administration Edition

Anybody can help me to answer the question?

By the way, does Oracle 9i Database software package include Oracle 9i AS and Discoverer? If so, purchasing a Oracle 9i Database for NT is the 4th choose.

Thanks. Received on Fri Oct 25 2002 - 11:26:48 CEST

Original text of this message