problem installing enterprise m anager

From: Ryan <rgaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:20:40 GMT

Had a problem installing Developer before so I deleted Oracle 9i. Deleted everything in the registry. Instsalled the 9i developer suite.

Installed the 9i database. Everything installed accept Enterprise manager configuration assistant. Tried to reinstall it and am getting this error. It installed the first time I installed the database.

Class not found: oracle.sysman.vte.repmgr.RepositoryMgrApp

Im just playing around with 9i at home, so Im trying to basically install everything. Anyone know what is wrong?

Also, on the Universal Installer chart, which object contains the configuration assistant? I reinstalled a bunch of things because I wasnt sure what to pick. Received on Sun Oct 20 2002 - 02:20:40 CEST

Original text of this message