OracleResultSetCache java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

From: Joachim Hammer <jhammer_at_cise.ufl.edu>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:01:21 -0400

Hello,

We are getting an exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/jdbc/driver/OracleResultSetCache

This happens in a small Java test program in which we select a record set and write part of it to a file.
The code works for results that contain less than 10,000 records. For larger sets, the above error
occurs. We checked our classpath and located the OracleResultSetCache class in the proper
location.

Does anybody have any experience with this type of error?

Your help is most appreciated.

Regards,

Joachim Hammer Received on Sun Oct 20 2002 - 00:01:21 CEST

Original text of this message