Re: Oracle personal edition?

From: Alan Mills <Alan.Mills_at_nospamservices.fujitsu.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:23:42 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] Excactly! I'd never bother installing anything other than enterprise [Quoted] edition. Even at home. If I was to install some other edition I know that [Quoted] sooner or later I'd want to get my hands on at least one of the missing features!

[Quoted] Just not worth the risk of needing to upgrade later, IMO

"michael ngong" <mngong_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ecf365d5.0210170602.47b9528_at_posting.google.com... > "Rene S. Nielsen" <renesn_at_image.dk> wrote in message news:<3dadf456$0$79603$edfadb0f_at_dspool01.news.tele.dk>...

> [...]
Oracle db
> > on
> > If

[Quoted] > I would go with the Enterprise Edition .The differences between