Re: Oracle personal edition?

From: Rene S. Nielsen <renesn_at_image.dk>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 01:17:29 +0200

Hi

[Quoted] Stick with the personal edition

[Quoted] [Quoted] The Enterprice Edition is only for large enterprices hence the name Enterprice.

[Quoted] The SQL plus is the same i all the Oracle databases, as long as you don't go [Quoted] for Oracle Lite. I don't even think that it is Oracle that have made this product.

[Quoted] If you are serious about Oracle after you learn the SQL plus, you could try [Quoted] the Standard Edition.

[Quoted] [Quoted] For the people who don't know the difference between the Oracle products...... Go to Oracle Technet and look it up.

Regards
  Rene