accessing DBA studio

From: Jeannine Menger <mengerj_at_spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:39:48 -0700

[Quoted] I have never been able to get DBA studio to come up on my laptop. Thjis works just fine on our servers and has worked before on other machines where [Quoted] I have installed Oracle. Can anyone suggest what does or does not make DBA Studio function or not? All I get is the initial splash screen then it does [Quoted] nothing. The screen stays up perpetually. When you drag other windows across [Quoted] it, the Oracle splasg screen graphic gets blanked out. When you go to shut down there is ome JAVA program running that has to have "END NOW" done to be [Quoted] able to shut down.

thanks

Jeannine
mengerj_at_spawar.navy.mil Received on Wed Oct 16 2002 - 23:39:48 CEST

Original text of this message