Re: How do I write a Pro*C Program?

From: Brian Peasland <oracle_dba_at_peasland.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 20:32:05 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Have you installed the Pro*C precompiler on your system? That is the first step. After you've installed it, you will find several Pro*C examples in $ORACLE_HOME/precomp/demo/proc. Once you have a written program, you need to run it through the precompiler with the 'proc' utility. This will create your C program for you. Then run this C program through your C compiler.

For futher information, please refer to the Oracle docs (http://tahiti.oracle.com).

HTH,
Brian