Re: URGENT -> how to get in Forms information about NT user,...

From: Teebor <tibord_at_mailbox.hu>
Date: 12 Oct 2002 10:22:32 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] When you are connected to the database you can select the required information from the v$session view. I think you need the following three columns: osuser, machine, program
This view contains information about all the existing sessions in the database. In order to select only your session's data you can get your session id with the userenv function.

I'm not sure what you mean on running application. I thought you meant the forms runtime executable.

Teebor Received on Sat Oct 12 2002 - 19:22:32 CEST

Original text of this message