Re: Help me please! (Forms vs Developer2000)

From: Martin Doherty <martin.doherty_at_oracle.comX>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 18:31:27 -0700

I like these nice easy ones!

'Developer/2000' was a marketing and packaging of the following Oracle tools: Forms, Reports, Graphics, Procedure Builder. The package is now called Oracle Developer (e.g. Developer 9i) and also includes JDeveloper, Project Builder and goodness knows what else.

So, Forms is just that component of Developer that empowers you to create GUI windows for data entry/query.

P.S. "Help me please!" has to be right at the bottom of the totem pole for subject lines that give a hint as to the actual subject of the post. Just a thought.