Re: Access to Oracle

From: iulian <iulian_ilies_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:41:31 GMT

Daniel is right. There're big differences between these 2 products and you need to be careful, but sometimes it is worth to try, not with the production DB however.
So if you want just to move tables from Access to Oracle there's a free tool from Oracle, Migration Wrokbrench and a plug-in for MS Access. Good luck!

iulian