Re: Grrr! How do you make sqlplus exit on a syntax error!

From: Richard Kuhler <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 18:32:23 GMT

[Quoted] I can't find those enhancements. I'm looking on the "Oracle Enhancement Request System" (ers.oracle.com) using those numbers (429330, 518123) as the "Enhancement ID" for the search. Note that ERS is accessible with a technet account but I couldn't find anything on Metalink either.

Where are these exactly?

Richard