Re: operatins sys command

From: Karsten Farell <kfarrell_at_medimpact.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:11:20 GMT

Ammar wrote:
> hii
> im new to pro c .. i want to know dat how can we call an operating
> system command from proc program .... actually i wan to run sqlldr
> from the pro c program without goin to the command prompt . ill be
> very gr8 ful to you
> thanks

[Quoted] Pro*c is just a preprocessor to a normal c program. It takes embedded SQL commands and converts them to the appropriate function calls. Everywhere else it's just regular c. You call the operating system just like you do in normal c -- for example, with the system() function. Received on Wed Oct 09 2002 - 19:11:20 CEST

Original text of this message