passing parameters from form to form

From: Timbo <tjbacs_nospam_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:54:27 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I want to call formB from formA and pass parameters while doing it. I created a parameter list and added items and values to it. I use call_form with the required entries to call formB.

When formB tries to start, I get FRM-47023 No such parameter named my_param exists in form formB

All I want to do at this point is display the parameter in formB. I added a parameter in object navigator/parameters, but I can't link it to the paramater list.

What do I need to do?

I know I can use global variables, but I want to use parameter list.

Thanks,

Tim Received on Tue Oct 08 2002 - 17:54:27 CEST

Original text of this message