EXEC SQL INCLUDE failing.

From: Paul (NCC/CS) <"Paul>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 11:50:10 +1000

Hi there,
we have a serious problem with our ProC pre compiler. Sometimes the lines "EXEC SQL INCLUDE foobar.ph" are NOT being replaced with the file, foobar.ph. ie the [Quoted] EXEC SQL ..... is left in the source by the ProC precompiler. Needless to say the c compiler completely spits the dummy when it try's to compile the resulting .c file.

We've been wrestling with this for a while now. Does anyone know ANYTHING about this problem at all? Please email me if you do.

Thankyou very much,
Paul.

Paul (pts_at_bom.gov.au) National Climate Centre / Computing Section Australian Bureau Of Meteorology