Re: Forms9i Without 9iAS???

From: Alan Mills <Alan.Mills_at_nospamservices.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:49:05 +0100

"Olav M.J. Christiansen" <omjc_at_intete-kontor.dk> wrote in message news:3da17c4f$0$91435$edfadb0f_at_dspool01.news.tele.dk...
> "Alan Mills" <Alan.Mills_at_nospamservices.fujitsu.com> wrote in
> > I'll give all this a try. Thanks!
>
> If you can't make it work, drop a line in this thread, saying exactly
> what you did and what kind of error message(s) you are getting.

It's my 'playing with' installation at home hence it's all on the same PC. [Quoted] Doing another 'project' at the moment so not quite sure when I;ll get around to it though.

I've recently regained newsgroup access so thought I;d ask the question, just to make sure it can be done when I have a little more time. Received on Mon Oct 07 2002 - 14:49:05 CEST

Original text of this message