Re: SQLizer SQL syntax builder

From: David Morse <davem405_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 18:00:47 GMT

Yes - and I've made adjustments to the doc regarding that. On some level you really do need to understand some about SQL and the terms in it. An SQL92 Tutorial is included to try and help with that. I think the main point was ment to be -you don't have to know how to write the statements - as they are produced and can be saved for reuse.

Dave M.