Pro*C environment variables

From: Mike Coldewey <No_Spam4m_coldewey_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 03 Oct 2002 14:02:22 GMT

[Quoted] The machine we use to develop and maintain Pro*C on recently got upgraded from Win NT 4.0 to Win XP. The Pro*C directories are still there, but when I try to run a batch file that invokes PROC.EXE, a message appears that the environment variables are not set, and inviting me to re-install. Does anyone know what the environment variables are that this program calls for? I've got the PATH variable set correctly, but it looks like it's looking for more than that.

TIA,
Mike Received on Thu Oct 03 2002 - 16:02:22 CEST

Original text of this message