Oracle Reports 6 repeating frame question

From: Dave <david_m_klein_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Oct 2002 10:16:56 -0700

[Quoted] I have two repeating frames one right above the other. The two repeating frames have different queries. If the top query does not return any results than it is not displayed and the second repeating query moves up. Is there a way to display a blank value even if the top repeating frame's query returns no results? Basically I want the results of the query to be in specific locations on the page / report and if one of the queries does not return any results than I just want it to be blank and it should not effect the other repeating frames in the report.

Obviously I am a beginner so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks Received on Wed Oct 02 2002 - 19:16:56 CEST

Original text of this message