Problem with max(ROW)

From: Andreas Cavaleri <cav_at_hebenstreit.de>
Date: 1 Oct 2002 04:48:29 -0700

Hi, I need help with a SQL-statement:
[Quoted] My Table-structure is as follow:

[Quoted] SQLWKS> describe pprk_aktuell

Spaltenname                    Null?    Typ
------------------------------ -------- ----
ARTIKEL_NR                     NOT NULL VARCHAR2(35)
PREIS_KZ                       NOT NULL VARCHAR2(1)
G_DATUM                        NOT NULL VARCHAR2(8)
PREIS_VK                                NUMBER(10,2)
PREIS_TK                                NUMBER(10,2)
PPRKPHYSSEQ                    NOT NULL VARCHAR2(15)

For every ARTIKEL_NR exists up to 6 PREIS_KZ's, it can be A-F. For every Preis_KZ there can be multiple rows, but one who has the highest G_DATUM.
I need a Statement which gives only the row with the highest G_DATUM for every Group with same ARTIKEL_NR and PREIS_KZ. Can anybody help me?
Thank you for reading! Received on Tue Oct 01 2002 - 13:48:29 CEST

Original text of this message