Re: VOC.exe Error

From: Daniel Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:36:12 GMT

Poke wrote:

> I have problem with voc.exe (Enterprise Manager). When I want run some job i
> have something like that:
>
> VOC.EXE - Application Error
> Instruction from "0x77fcb305" ....
> Memory cannot be read.
>
> HELP ME!
>
> --
> Greetings,
> Adam

And one might presume you are running this on some hardware platform And with some amount of RAM and other resources And with some operating system
And with some version and edition of the Oracle database And with some version of Enterprise Manager And with some knowledge of whether it worked and stopped working or never worked at all

But not having a crystal ball and not being able to look over your shoulder ... no help is possible.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Sep 30 2002 - 17:36:12 CEST

Original text of this message