Reports 6i Printing Problem

From: Clive Backham <clive_at_capita.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:32:56 GMT

Has anyone experienced a problem where the output from an Oracle Report prints fine provided it has been previewed, but if printed without preview you get a blank page? The problem seems to be printer dependent: it works OK using a typical laser printer like an HP or Lexmark, but not when using a special purpose printer (in this case a Magicard Turbo card printer). I'm running Reports 6i on Win2k talking to an 8i database. As usual, Metalink is bout as useful as a chocolate fireguard, so I was hoping someone else may have had this problem and found a solution. Received on Mon Sep 30 2002 - 17:32:56 CEST

Original text of this message