Re: Software tool to develop front-end application (Visual Basic + SQL*Net)?

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 17:10:12 +0400

To add to what is already said:

Besides ODBC Oracle also supplies OLE DB provider and custom OLE-based solution named Oracle Objects for OLE (OO4O) for use with Microsoft development tools (OO4O is particularly useful with VB), so you actually have plenty of choices. All these require Oracle Client software on client PC though (because they all need Net8 and OCI (Oracle Call Interface) libraries at least.)

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com