Oracle Forms: how to suppress printer dialog on PRINT ?

From: Jan Gelbrich <j_gelbrich_at_westfalen-blatt.de>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:04:20 +0200

Hello,

I would like to know if anybody here has some experience with printing from Forms.

In my case, I want to give a Forms user opportunity to make a hardcopy e.g. to document Forms errors, to have a feedback for further development. I have a button that invokes PRINT; when it is pressed, several Dialogs appear:

"page setup -> print -> do not move until print was made and so on.

How could this be suppressed, so if a printer is defined, then pushing PRINT would just do that.

Any tips are appreciated. ThanX in advance.

Jan=) Received on Mon Sep 23 2002 - 16:04:20 CEST

Original text of this message