Oracle9iDS problem executing Forms

From: Bjarne <bjorn.pedersen_at_pt.lu>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 08:50:55 +0200

When I try to run Forms9i (or Reports) under Windows2000 the application starts very slowly and uses a lot of memory and both CPUs are more than 50% loaded (there's 2 CPUs in my machine). This goes on for several minutes and the buttons etc appear very slowly, but I've never been able to use Forms as it never finishes initiating. I have installed Oracle9iDS several times but the same thing ahppens every time. I have a 9i rel2 database installed that run without problems. Received on Sat Sep 21 2002 - 08:50:55 CEST

Original text of this message