ORA-06508 PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called from form

From: Troy Meyerink <meyerink_at_usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:14:17 GMT

[Quoted] I am running Developer 6i patch 10 on a Windows 2000 PC and when I try to open a particular form from the runtime I get an error:

FRM-40735: ON-ERROR trigger raised unhandled exception ORA-06508.

And the description on the ORA-06508 is:

Cause: An attempt was made to call a stored program that could not be found. The program may have been dropped or incompatibly modified, or have compiled with errors.

This sounds like a generic error message, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to fix this? I didn't find much on Oracle Metalink. Thanks for your help!

Troy Meyerink
Oracle DBA
Raytheon
EROS Data Center/USGS
Sioux Falls, SD
meyerink_at_usgs.gov Received on Wed Sep 18 2002 - 21:14:17 CEST

Original text of this message