Configuring SQL*Plus Worksheet

From: Grenzinger yannick <yannick.grenzinger_at_bizmaps.ie>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:59:14 +0100

hello,

[Quoted] Could anyone tell me how to specify that no text column should exceed 50 characters in the SQLPlus worksheet.
So for any text column with more than 50 characters, I just want to truncate it like the SQL Worksheet used to
do. But I need to know how to do this for all columns so that I don't have to specify it on a per column basis. I'll be putting this sql in the login script for SQLPlus so that it will format its output similar to the way SQL Worksheet used to do it.

Thanks for your help Received on Wed Sep 18 2002 - 18:59:14 CEST

Original text of this message