Iformation about ocupied data in the database

From: <cava123_at_noos.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 00:19:19 +0200

Hi all,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I need informations about the volume of data in my base and how the data are distributed in their assigned space
(I mean only users data not system, sys)
Suppose that I have DATA_1 (default TS for user scott tables) and INDEX_1
(tablespace which scott create indexes).

The purpose is to know how data is grow up in the database : For know I need to extract the informations in day 1 and apply the same sql script for (day + 15)
Any help please
Thank You

Yhab Abiad
yhab.abiad-sica_at_renault.com Received on Wed Sep 18 2002 - 00:19:19 CEST

Original text of this message