Re: No tree structure in navigator style form generated from designer 6i

From: Rado <rkobularcik_at_atlas.sk>
Date: 17 Sep 2002 01:12:03 -0700

Hi,

it is better to use this in some trigger (when-new-block-instance, when-button-pressed, ...):

ftree.delete_tree_node('tree_block.tree_item',Ftree.ROOT_NODE); ftree.add_tree_data('tree_block.tree_item',
  ftree.ROOT_NODE,
  ftree.PARENT_OFFSET,
  ftree.LAST_CHILD,
  ftree.QUERY_TEXT,
  'select -1 , level, name, '''',gliederung ' ||
  'from orgaeinheiten ' ||

  'start with orge_gliederung IS NULL ' ||   'connect by orge_gliederung = prior gliederung');

In my opinion the designer just copying the block hierarchy in the tree item, not data hierarchy.

Rado,
Slovakia.