Re: Newbie question coming from SQL Server environment

From: Jusung Yang <jusungyang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Aug 2002 12:05:44 -0700

Personal ORACLE is very powerful and is pretty much a complete ORACLE RDBMS, except for some very high-end features which I doubt that you will need at this point. ORACLE Enterprise manager is roughly the same as the SQL server Enterprise Manager. SQL*Worksheet (or SQL*PLUS) is the ORACLE equivalent of SQL server query analyzer.